Steve DeMars

Default Band Saw Books

Is the latest publication by Mark Duginske - Band Saw Bench Guide -
published 2002, the best reference or one of his older versions?

The Art of the Band Saw: Award-Winning Designs - Pub. Date: August 2001

Band Saw Bench Guide - Pub. Date: March 2002

Band Saw Handbook - Pub. Date: October 1989

Band Saw Basics - Pub. Date: September 1990

Band Saw: Workshop Bench Reference - Pub. Date: March 1999

www

Band Saw Handbook - Pub. Date: October 1989

This would be my pick.
Review of this book here
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...awhandbook.htm

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System
- Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update)
- "Orbiter" Drill Accessory
- "Vertiacc" Vertical Drill Press Accessory
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

Andy

I agree. I haven't read the others thoroughly, but I own the Bandsaw
Handbook, and it is an excellent reference. I did quite a bit of
looking around (reading Amazon reviews, etc.) before buying this, and
as I understand it, some of his other books are more condensed
versions, or quick reference versions, or have newer pictures, or
something. But the Handbook seemed to be the original, full-length,
lots-of-information volume I was looking for.
Hope this helps,
Andy

Permit for finished basement req. electrical and Plumbing test...What books to read? [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 13th 05 03:52 PM
Old Books J T Woodworking 16 February 14th 05 06:06 PM
INSTRUCTIONS - Finding Books J T Woodworking 10 January 14th 05 02:28 AM
OT=Sea Changes in the Media Gunner Metalworking 47 November 20th 03 01:27 PM
Survival books that are out of print - anyone willing to scan some? Gunner Metalworking 1 October 14th 03 03:11 PM