J T

Default FOUR-POWER STILL-WATER CANOE

http://www.motherearthnews.com/libra...ll_Water_Canoe

No idea what four-power means, but figure the still-wter part is
because it's so small I'd only trust it on a pond. I think I've seen
this design somewhere else, so don't think it originated with Mother
Earth News, but could be wrong.

JOAT
My son is an HONOR TEENAGER
at the county jail.
- Seen on a bumpr sticker

Tom

"KENDALL SEYBERT" wrote in message
Sail, motor, paddle, and oars???

Or Sail, paddle, oars, and pole??

Tom.

D. Mo

"J T" wrote in message

http://www.motherearthnews.com/libra...ll_Water_Canoe

No idea what four-power means, but figure the still-wter part is
because it's so small I'd only trust it on a pond. I think I've seen
this design somewhere else, so don't think it originated with Mother
Earth News, but could be wrong.

JOAT
My son is an HONOR TEENAGER
at the county jail.
- Seen on a bumpr sticker

I've got that issue #163 Aug/Sept 1997. That was a two part article. The
first was how to build it the second on how to power it which included
instuctions on how to build a double paddle aand a sailing rig.

Their four options where as follows.
1-Double Paddle
2- sculling oar/singlepaddle/pole
3-Sailng rig
4-Motor

Oh yeah if your looking for that article it's entitled "Powering the Puddle
Duck"

D. Mo