Dan-o

Default PTAC for shop

I am planning to install a PTAC to heat and cool my 20x20 shop. Anyone have
experience (good or bad) with the different manufacturers of these units?
Frigidaire, GTE, Fedderer, Haier, Carrier, etc. Thanks.

Steve DeMars

In the process of building a 20 X 22 shop . . . All my research points to
the following.

Not a window unit shoved in a hole, this is designed for thru the wall . . .
..

Friedrich Wallmaster - American made with separate cabinet. About $700.00
for 12,800 to 13,200 BTU unit.

http://www.friedrich.com/thruthewall/wallmaster/

Do not buy the Uni-Fit - Chinese Made . . .