Nirodac

Default Armagetten

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

778-908-0627

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad
Allyn Vaughn

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:28:18 GMT, Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

snip

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Looks like you gonna have to change that number!

Edwin Pawlowski

"Nirodac" wrote in message
Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

778-xxx-0627

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Nope, all sort of wonders happen with this technology stuff, eh. I tried to
call here but it seems her line was busy. Probably very busy. Maybe I'll
just send her a text message. Thanks for the info Dad.

no(SPAM)vasys

Nirodac wrote:
Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

778-908-0627

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Dad? DAD! Where have you been all these years!!!? ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Nirodac

Allyn Vaughn wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:28:18 GMT, Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

snip

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Looks like you gonna have to change that number!

That was quick, I though I got it off the board real quick, damn that
default setting.
That was like less than a minute before I caught it

And for the fool (me)in the group, just how did you catch it so fast,
and why would you repost it.

Nirodac

no(SPAM)vasys wrote:
Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone
is ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Dad? DAD! Where have you been all these years!!!? ;-)

There is no mercy on this board is there
Nirodac

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Nirodac" wrote in message

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

778-xxx-0627

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Nope, all sort of wonders happen with this technology stuff, eh. I tried to
call here but it seems her line was busy. Probably very busy. Maybe I'll
just send her a text message. Thanks for the info Dad.

Numbers been changed already, at no charge from Bell.
At least you were decent enough to block the number on your reply.

Gotta be more careful with the default addresses, a lesson well learned.
Dave Balderstone

In article CpuLe.134423$wr.53561@clgrps12, Nirodac
wrote:

Gotta be more careful with the default addresses, a lesson well learned.

Another lesson would be to use different pprograms for news and mail.

Glad nothing ill came of this and that you were able to get the number
changed without a hassle.

djb

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
Nirodac

wrote:

Gotta be more careful with the default addresses, a lesson well learned.

Another lesson would be to use different pprograms for news and mail.

Glad nothing ill came of this and that you were able to get the number
changed without a hassle.

djb

Yep, high on the priority list is a new news reader.
Didn't even use the cell for one call yet.

Allyn Vaughn

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:25:24 GMT, Nirodac wrote:

Allyn Vaughn wrote:
[...]

At least I snipped the number out! As for the quickness of the
post, you give me far too much credit! I am way slower than that!
Just darn luck I guess. Glad you were able to change the number so
quick.

Allyn

Robert Bonomi

In article 8ztLe.134408$wr.97802@clgrps12,
Nirodac wrote:
Allyn Vaughn wrote:
On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:28:18 GMT, Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

She can be reached at

snip

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone is
ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Looks like you gonna have to change that number!

That was quick, I though I got it off the board real quick, damn that
default setting.

That's what *you* think!! _most_ USENET servers do *NOT* honor cancel
messages. that phone number _is_ *still* out there.

That was like less than a minute before I caught it

And for the fool (me)in the group, just how did you catch it so fast,
and why would you repost it.

Robert Bonomi

In article 8BtLe.134409$wr.126779@clgrps12,
Nirodac wrote:
no(SPAM)vasys wrote:
Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone
is ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Dad? DAD! Where have you been all these years!!!? ;-)

There is no mercy on this board is there

'merci'?? H*ll no! this is an _English-language_ group. French is not
allowed, even if you don't spell it right.
Nirodac

Nirodac wrote:

no(SPAM)vasys wrote:

Nirodac wrote:

Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

With free text messaging, web access, and the new 10-4, walkie talkie
service, to boot.

And she can even pick her ring back tone (what you here as her phone
is ringing)

Will wonders never cease

Dad

Dad? DAD! Where have you been all these years!!!? ;-)

There is no mercy on this board is there

'merci'?? H*ll no! this is an _English-language_ group. French is not
allowed, even if you don't spell it right.

Spelling mercy:
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...ercy&x=11&y=16
Nirodac

Nirodac wrote:

Allyn Vaughn wrote:

[...]

Not that I care about the number any more, as I have a new one, but, I
can't recover the original post that I deleted.
And I do agree that anything that gets posted, could be posted forever.

Nirodac

Allyn Vaughn wrote:

[...]

Yea at least you and a few others snipped it, but Jack Novak didn't.
Sorry, I got my messages mixed up.

Gus

Nirodac wrote:
Her yea Here yea Here Yea.

Be advised that the world will soon end.
Hell will freeze over.
Pigs will fly
The moon will fall from the sky.

And why you ask, do I fore tell these events.

Because the impossible has happened.

Mom has a new cell phone.

Learn to spell.

WAFI you are.

"Armagetten" ?? Come on, jerkweed!

Patrick Conroy

"Gus" wrote in news:1124104193.392939.207970
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

"Armagetten" ??

I think it's the Def Leppard version...