Jon

Default Looking for Plans...

I am looking for plans for a garbage box for by my drive way. Some people
who live in more rural areas may know what I am. Something simple, but I
need someting b/c garbage collection is every 2 weeks and I don't have shed
yet, and it is making my basement smell :-(

Any plans that one has access to, it would be great if you could pass those
along.

Thanks, have a good day everyone

The one I used to have in a rural area was simply a post and rail fence
with lattice attached to three sides.

The fourth side was solid with a gate. On garbage day opened the gate
and moved the cans to the roadside.

A concrete slab helps to keep it clean.

Upscale

"Jon" wrote in message
I am looking for plans for a garbage box for by my drive way. Some people
who live in more rural areas may know what I am. Something simple, but I
need someting b/c garbage collection is every 2 weeks and I don't have

shed
yet, and it is making my basement smell :-(

I built one for my mother that held four garbage cans. I had it mounted on
treated 4x4"s with some holes drilled in the bottom for washing it out when
necessary. A heavy lid on the top with a latch to keep the racoons out and
painted forest green. Worked like a charm for 8 years before the property
was sold.

Email me with the number garbage cans you want to use, their size (height x
widest diameter) and I'll draw some plans for you. It's a simple job.