Alan Belkin

Default Steve Knight coffin smoother for sale: $85 (US)

Made out of oak, massive 1/4 degree iron at 55 degrees. Practically unused.

$80 US, or $100 Canadian
BillyBob

"Alan Belkin" wrote in message
. ..
Made out of oak, massive 1/4 degree iron at 55 degrees. Practically

unused.

What's a 1/4 degree iron? That's a new one on me.

Lee Michaels

"BillyBob" wrote in message
k.net...

"Alan Belkin" wrote in message
. ..
Made out of oak, massive 1/4 degree iron at 55 degrees. Practically

unused.

What's a 1/4 degree iron? That's a new one on me.

I assume he means a one quarter inch iron.

www

What's a 1/4 degree iron? That's a new one on me.

The latest innovation in golf club technology
j/k
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Sherwood OS-100 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

Patriarch

"www" wrote in news:42f2c25a$0$25808$afc38c87
@news.optusnet.com.au:

What's a 1/4 degree iron? That's a new one on me.

The latest innovation in golf club technology
j/k
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski

If, according to Lee Trevino legend, "not even God can hit a 1 iron", then
these will be at the Golf Outlet Clearance rack by noon Monday...

Patriarch,
whose 1 iron is a reminder of dumber days, sitting in the corner of the
office...

Dave Balderstone

In article 36,
Patriarch wrote:

Patriarch,
whose 1 iron is a reminder of dumber days, sitting in the corner of the
office...

I keep a 1 iron my bag in case of lightning...

djb

Steve Knight Brent Beal Woodworking 1 July 30th 05 06:26 PM
Steve Knight coffin smoother for sale Alan Belkin Woodworking 0 July 25th 05 03:39 PM
Free Steve Knight Plane Rob V Woodworking 6 December 14th 04 01:16 AM
Steve Knight spam P van Rijckevorsel Woodworking 26 December 6th 04 09:11 PM
Thanks Steve Knight - Mini Plane Review JackD Woodworking 13 October 8th 03 03:56 AM