Olebiker

Default You Know You Might Be a Normite

I had a dream the other night night that I found myself alone in Norm's
house. When I realized where I was, I decided to slip down to his
basement to check out his tools. I opened the door to the basement,
flipped on the light and there stood Norm. I was so shocked that I
woke up. I hesitate to relate this dream to my wife. She will try to
analyze it and I may not like what I hear. :-)

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee

George

"Olebiker" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a dream the other night night that I found myself alone in Norm's
house. When I realized where I was, I decided to slip down to his
basement to check out his tools. I opened the door to the basement,
flipped on the light and there stood Norm. I was so shocked that I
woke up. I hesitate to relate this dream to my wife. She will try to
analyze it and I may not like what I hear. :-)

You sure it was Norm's beard you stuck your face into ?

loutent

In article .com,
Olebiker wrote:

I had a dream the other night night that I found myself alone in Norm's
house. When I realized where I was, I decided to slip down to his
basement to check out his tools. I opened the door to the basement,
flipped on the light and there stood Norm. I was so shocked that I
woke up. I hesitate to relate this dream to my wife. She will try to
analyze it and I may not like what I hear. :-)

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee

I am definitely a Normite, but I don't think that I have
crossed this particular line (yet).

Lou
Dan Major

In article .com,
Olebiker wrote:

I had a dream the other night night that I found myself alone in Norm's
house. When I realized where I was, I decided to slip down to his
basement to check out his tools. I opened the door to the basement,
flipped on the light and there stood Norm. I was so shocked that I
woke up. I hesitate to relate this dream to my wife. She will try to
analyze it and I may not like what I hear. :-)

What I want to know is, why was Norm down in the basement in the middle of
the night with the light off? Was he in storage? Recharging? It's
ROBONORM!

I for one welcome our new RoboNorm overlords.
Olebiker

I for one welcome our new RoboNorm overlords.

All your shop are belong to us. You will be assimilated.