Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
rob

Default Sandbox bottom?

I am wondering what to use as the floor of my new sandbox that is under
the kids play system. It is 5' x 5'. Do I want to use landscape fabric,
or make a wood floor? Thanks for the advice. Also, anyone have any
opinions on where to buy sand for the box? How much sand will be needed
to fill a 25 sqft box? What depth should I fill to?

Thanks!
Rob