Alan Smithee

Default Woodworking

Woodworking it's:

....not what you take, it's what you leave.

toller

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
Woodworking it's:

...not what you take, it's what you leave.

And what isn't that true about?

bf

Alan Smithee wrote:
Woodworking it's:

...not what you take, it's what you leave.

I don't know about that. I take a lot from woodworking. It's my hobby
that I relax with.

As far as what I "leave", in terms of finished product, after paying
for all that wood and considering all the time I put into it, I think
it would be more economical to just buy the piece. If I didn't enjoy
woodworking, I wouldn't do it. I'm not in this hobby to create
something that my great great great grandson will bring to the Antiques
Roadshow in 200 years. (I'm sure my family will dump all the stuff I
made long before that LOL)

mac davis

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:50:12 GMT, "Alan Smithee" wrote:

Woodworking it's:

...not what you take, it's what you leave.

saw dust??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Woodworking Teacher(s) Jack Grube Woodworking 2 October 13th 03 08:13 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM