Jim

Default Still Looking for a >12" Planer near Houston

I am still looking for a used planer of at least 12 inches.
Prefer in or around Houston.

Thank you.

I have a almost brand new still in the orginal box Delta 12" planer
that was used once to demo a piece of 3/4"pine about 8"wide and four ft
long. I gave it to my Dad who lives in Houston, TX. Dads' health has
prevented him from using it. It has been setting in Dads garage for
over a year now. I will sell it for 100.00 cash and you can pick it up
at Dads. contact me here for details! It has two new set of knives
never opened with it as well.

Mike

Jim

Oh, I forgot; please respond with model number, asking price
name, telephone number and address.

Since I am asking for a planer near Houston, I can make free
calls within Texas.

If you cannot do this then, perhaps, you could grow up a
little.

Jim

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:43:18 GMT, Jim
wrote:

"I am still looking for a used planer of at least 12 inches.
"Prefer in or around Houston.
"
"Thank you.
"

Edwin Pawlowski

"Jim" wrote in message
Oh, I forgot; please respond with model number, asking price
name, telephone number and address.

Since I am asking for a planer near Houston, I can make free
calls within Texas.

If you cannot do this then, perhaps, you could grow up a
little.

Jim

This is request post number 8, but total post number 9.

I have no intention of growing up and it seems you have no intention of
doing any serious looking.

toller

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message
Oh, I forgot; please respond with model number, asking price
name, telephone number and address.

Since I am asking for a planer near Houston, I can make free
calls within Texas.

If you cannot do this then, perhaps, you could grow up a
little.

Jim

This is request post number 8, but total post number 9.

I have no intention of growing up and it seems you have no intention of
doing any serious looking.

He is obviously a troll, though not a particularly funny one.
No one would seriously tell us to grow up.

Dave in Fairfax

Doug Miller wrote:
snip
A new update for the TrollFilter will be available shortly for anyone who's
interested.

Good, will Belkin be in it as well. The idjits seem to coming out of
the trees recently. Susan Welchel (sp) way have been an omen....

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

Doug Miller

In article , reply-to, disabled, 2, stop, spam wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
snip
A new update for the TrollFilter will be available shortly for anyone who's
interested.

Good, will Belkin be in it as well.

Who?

The idjits seem to coming out of
the trees recently. Susan Welchel (sp) way have been an omen....

Might have to put her and Frito in there, too.

--
Regards,

Dave in Fairfax

Dave in Fairfax wrote:
Good, will Belkin be in it as well.

Doug Miller wrote:
Who?

I think that was his name, Art or something like that. Standard
trollish garbage, I just got tired of ignoring his stuff. It could have
been over in RCW though, my memory and all.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.patinatools.org

Review - DeWalt 7350 Planer Stand Tom Banes Woodworking 1 July 13th 05 06:47 AM
WANTED: THICKNESS PLANER IN HOUSTON AREA Tiny Woodworking 0 March 14th 05 02:42 AM
JOINTING WITH A PLANER J T Woodworking 4 January 3rd 05 11:54 PM
DIY planer blade sharpening revisitied:-) Lyndell Thompson Woodworking 0 March 25th 04 03:15 AM
Wide Planer, or Compact Planer + Wide Sander? Nate B Woodworking 5 January 21st 04 08:19 PM