Sacramento Dave

Default Shopbot

Has anyone had any experience with a Shopbot? Looks like an entry level CNC
router. Or if anyone can lead me to something comparable? I am looking
something to cut simple 2 D Shapes.

Morris Dovey

Sacramento Dave (in )
said:

| Has anyone had any experience with a Shopbot? Looks like an entry
| level CNC router. Or if anyone can lead me to something comparable?
| I am looking something to cut simple 2 D Shapes.

There are three that I know of) he myself, Ecnerwal (sp?), and John
Moorhead. If you visit the link below you can find links to the
ShopBot web site and user forum; and I have photos of my 'Bot and the
stuff I use it for scattered all over my web site.

If there're questions you'd prefer to ask off-forum, my e-mail address
is real - and I may be able to help you locate a local 'Botter if
you'd like to see one in operation.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Sacramento Dave

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Sacramento Dave (in )
said:

| Has anyone had any experience with a Shopbot? Looks like an entry
| level CNC router. Or if anyone can lead me to something comparable?
| I am looking something to cut simple 2 D Shapes.

There are three that I know of) he myself, Ecnerwal (sp?), and John
Moorhead. If you visit the link below you can find links to the
ShopBot web site and user forum; and I have photos of my 'Bot and the
stuff I use it for scattered all over my web site.

If there're questions you'd prefer to ask off-forum, my e-mail address
is real - and I may be able to help you locate a local 'Botter if
you'd like to see one in operation.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto

Thanks I would say you are happy with it. I have found their website. Will

give them a call tomorrow.

Morris Dovey

Sacramento Dave (in )
said:

|| Thanks I would say you are happy with it. I have found their
|| website. Will give them a call tomorrow.

If you're /serious/ about buying one of these machines, there's a
48x96 used machine that being offered for sale (at an unusually low
price) on the ShopBot forum at
http://www.talkshopbot.com/messages/...tml?1121874982. You can
follow the provided link to see some of the work they've done with
their machine.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar