Mark

Default Req: Teenager-sized 2 bed loft (L shaped) plans

I've been Googling for L-shaped loft plans or pictures without much
luck. Can anybody else steer me to something new?
Patriarch

Mark wrote in news:bdgbd11geio70oluq0hafi4c0s9j1lbl9v@
4ax.com:

I've been Googling for L-shaped loft plans or pictures without much
luck. Can anybody else steer me to something new?

Have your teenagers help make a prototype, or mockup. Then you look over
the engineering, figure out the joinery and hardware, and go from there.

They get to live with it. And you will have done one of the more difficult
feats in parenting: silenced a pair of complaining teens, at least on one
subject.

And they get to create something tangible, an achievement far too rare in
an electronics-focused world.

Just my suggestion.

Patriarch
firstjois

Patriarch wrote:
Mark wrote in
news:bdgbd11geio70oluq0hafi4c0s9j1lbl9v@ 4ax.com:

I've been Googling for L-shaped loft plans or pictures without much
luck. Can anybody else steer me to something new?

Have your teenagers help make a prototype, or mockup. Then you look
over the engineering, figure out the joinery and hardware, and go
from there.

They get to live with it. And you will have done one of the more
difficult feats in parenting: silenced a pair of complaining teens,
at least on one subject.

And they get to create something tangible, an achievement far too
rare in an electronics-focused world.

Just my suggestion.

Patriarch

Did you add "college" or "dorm room" to your search? That might help.

Josie

Dhakala

Mark wrote:
I've been Googling for L-shaped loft plans or pictures without much
luck. Can anybody else steer me to something new?

Try Googling for images of

"loft bed" L

http://tinyurl.com/97rrm

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 08:30 AM
Wood for Childrens Blocks Wyatt Wright Woodworking 15 April 7th 04 05:15 AM
Adding CH to new loft - advice please [email protected] UK diy 19 January 7th 04 08:58 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM