Default Remodeling time estimates

Well Edwin, you beat me to it.

As a contractor, I hate that kind of question.

I get telephone calls like this: "Can you tell me about how much a bay
window would cost on my house?"

"What does a new bathroom cost?"

"If I re-did my kitchen (what is a "re-did" anyway?), would it cost?
You know, just ball park numbers since it needs to be brought up to
code as well."

Without all the simpering and whining about how one needs to educate
their clients as part of "the process", these people ususally are so
far behind he power curve of understanding what they want done their
projects rarely come to fruition.

"hey... my truck is making a noise on occasion when I hit the gas. I
drive a 2002 Ford and was wondering how much it would cost to fix it"

Jeez...

Robert

cm

Hey my Chevy Express van does that too? Let me know how you come out on
yours.

cm

Snip

Time Delay RCDs Christopher Key UK diy 8 December 17th 04 12:56 PM
Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears wkearney99 Home Repair 0 November 28th 03 09:01 PM
Maytag Neptune Washer lousy customer service for repair; I would think twice next time and buy from Sears wkearney99 Home Ownership 0 November 28th 03 09:01 PM