-keevill-

Default concertina door dilemna

I have 4 sets of concertina/folding doors to order. Spans are 2m and 3m. I
am faced with a choice of buying very expensive imported German fittings
which cost about 1000UKP per set, so that's 4000 UKP for the whole house or
a cheaper one which costs less than 100UKP each set. Clearly I don't want
the doors to jam all the time or give me huge headaches but do I really need
to spend the money on these top quality ones? I should mention that I live
in SE. Asia and there is a choice perhaps to get someone in UK or USA to
send over to me if the advice here is a brand which is readily available and
good in either of those countries.
Many thanks for any advice here.