Ted

Default Guitar Case

I am thinking of making some guitar cases. I have looked on the net and
googled and could not fine plans anywhere. Does anyone know of some
available, preferably free, but if not, then reasonably priced.

--
Advertisers using spambots, please don't send to the following addresses:

postmaster@localhost

Mike Marlow

"Ted" wrote in message
.. .
I am thinking of making some guitar cases. I have looked on the net and
googled and could not fine plans anywhere. Does anyone know of some
available, preferably free, but if not, then reasonably priced.

--
Advertisers using spambots, please don't send to the following addresses:

postmaster@localhost

I'm sure the answer lies somewhere in your sig. Everything else in the
world seems to be there.

--

-Mike-

Odinn

On 7/5/2005 10:01 PM Mike Marlow mumbled something about the following:
"Ted" wrote in message
.. .

I am thinking of making some guitar cases. I have looked on the net and
googled and could not fine plans anywhere. Does anyone know of some
available, preferably free, but if not, then reasonably priced.

--
Advertisers using spambots, please don't send to the following addresses:

postmaster@localhost

I'm sure the answer lies somewhere in your sig. Everything else in the
world seems to be there.

Looks like he specifically doesn't like agis.net, as that seems to be
his largest target.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ...
http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply

Dave Hinz

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:07:15 -0400, Ted wrote:
Thank you for that very helpful answer.

I think he might have been making a point about the futility of your
spambot baiting idea. 5 years ago, maybe, but today there are much more
effective ways to deal with it. cauce.org would be a good site to spend
some time at on that topic.

chain saw case RB Home Repair 3 January 5th 05 03:07 AM
HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Routing a battery box hole into a guitar Ed B. Woodworking 18 March 10th 04 10:34 PM
Plan Request: Glass Display Case Brian Siano Woodworking 1 March 8th 04 12:43 AM
Guitar finished Sbtypesetter Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 06:22 PM