DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   millwork in western massachusetts (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/111275-millwork-western-massachusetts.html)

MARIANNE LANGLOIS July 2nd 05 01:44 AM

millwork in western massachusetts

I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match
existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to
westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any
suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski July 2nd 05 04:18 AM

"MARIANNE LANGLOIS" wrote in message
I need a place to get some mouldings both crown and baseboard to match
existing mouldings in my 125 year old victorian home. I just moved to
westfield mass and dont know any suppliers. does anyone have any
suggestions on suppliers?? Thanks

These guys are not far from you, south on I91
http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/

They are closed for vacation right now but they do show some profiles in
their web page.

Profit From Wood.com July 4th 05 12:55 PM

Marianne,

Anderson & McQuaid has a large number of stock mouldings and makes custom
mouldings as well. They are located in Cambridge, MA

Here's their website:

http://www.andersonmcquaid.com/

Hope this helps!
Best of Luck!
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

[email protected] July 6th 05 05:18 PM

Try Amherst Woodworking in Northampton. Absolutely beautiful stuff,
and nice folks too.

http://www.amherstwoodworking.com/

Mike