Michael Hearn Anna Houpt

Default Old wood

Last year I passed up a pile of old rough sawn wood for $100 at a garage
(barn) sale. This year they had another sale and I offered them $50 for it
and they said sold. Turned out to be 1700# of oak with a little cedar and
walnut. It's a good thing I had my truck with me. Now to get a stronger
planer... Mike, Eugene Oregon

Markndawoods

Mike, I am just up the road in Molalla, did you need any help?

I am sure we could work something out g

Way to go, wished I had seen that!

"Michael Hearn Anna Houpt" wrote in message
Last year I passed up a pile of old rough sawn wood for $100 at a garage
(barn) sale. This year they had another sale and I offered them $50 for
it
and they said sold. Turned out to be 1700# of oak with a little cedar and
walnut. It's a good thing I had my truck with me. Now to get a stronger
planer... Mike, Eugene Oregon

Richard

Markndawoods wrote:
Mike, I am just up the road in Molalla, did you need any help?

I am sure we could work something out g

Way to go, wished I had seen that!

"Michael Hearn Anna Houpt" wrote in message

Last year I passed up a pile of old rough sawn wood for $100 at a garage
(barn) sale. This year they had another sale and I offered them $50 for
it
and they said sold. Turned out to be 1700# of oak with a little cedar and
walnut. It's a good thing I had my truck with me. Now to get a stronger
planer... Mike, Eugene Oregon

I am right here in Springfield and you didn't even call up me to help.

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"