John

Default BAD

Did he move to canada and change his name to Robatoy?

John

Sorry, didn't mean to slight any canadianours.

Good luck to Tom whom opines for the way the wreck used to be

Upscale

"Robatoy" wrote in message
But NO idea WTF BAD was/is

Bay Area Dave. I've had him and a few others filtered for well over a year,
so can't tell you if he still inhabits the rec.

Tom Watson

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:57:42 GMT, Bob Schmall
wrote:

Tom:
Stop opining. Right now.
Bob

Otay, Banky!

Joe C

While you're at it, stop pining about that which you opine.

Joe "who is having a difficult time making two intransitive verbs work in
the same sentence, although I do know what they mean" C.

8-)

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message
Good luck to Tom whom opines for the way the wreck used to be

Tom:
Stop opining. Right now.
Bob

Lee Michaels

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
news:1118408501.a87b2e751af1f0e7afd82991063e48f7@t eranews...
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:57:42 GMT, Bob Schmall
wrote:

Tom:
Stop opining. Right now.
Bob

Otay, Banky!

What is the best kind of finish for opine?

Dave Hinz

wrote:

Tom:
Stop opining. Right now.
Bob

Otay, Banky!

What is the best kind of finish for opine?

A nice cherry-colored stain. Applied with a broom, after sanding with a
brick.

Robatoy

wrote:

Tom:
Stop opining. Right now.
Bob

Otay, Banky!

What is the best kind of finish for opine?

O'Polly.

Check with Patty.
Patty O'Furniture.

Robatoy

In article ,
Robatoy wrote:

In article 1118415365.4abc517c54a86c61d0dd0dcadda9cced@teran ews,
Tom Watson wrote:

O'Polly.

Check with Patty.
Patty O'Furniture.

*Throws hands in the air*

I know, I know..that one has dinosaur **** on it, but somebody had to
say it.

Tom Watson

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:46:01 GMT, Bob Schmall

Hey Bob
Thanks for responding .. I won a small bet as a result. I knew you'd
come thru
Thanks

Pure bull****.

http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)
LRod

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:47:30 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:46:01 GMT, Bob Schmall

Hey Bob
Thanks for responding .. I won a small bet as a result. I knew you'd
come thru
Thanks

Pure bull****.

http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html

Have you gone to that link recently?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Patriarch

Tom Watson wrote in
:
snip

http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html

I saw that fellow interviewed on television one evening (the one who wrote
the book). Very interesting fellow, with a dry, intelligent sense of
humor.

Patriarch,
former marketer, and hence, somewhat of an expert on the subject matter...
Tom Watson

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:27:29 +0100, LRod wrote:

Have you gone to that link recently?

Hmm. Try this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/200402120...ticles/bs.html