Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Steve Knight

Default 6 year plane making anniversary

Well I almost forgot about it this year (G) I still need to do a plane count
see how many I have built.
As usual I want to thank everyone who bought my tools or just gave advice or
praise. So many people have made my tools what they are. With advice and idea's.
Hopefully there is more to come too. I usually make some 6 year anniversary
planes but I have no idea's so far.
Today was also the wife and I's 19 wedding anniversary so I had to skip work
today. So we ran around town eating all kinds of goodies and goofing off. I get
a call from my kid as she is coming home from school saying someone was knocking
on the door then took some boxes on the porch. She was not sure what he said. So
he stole my UPS packages. Two boxes were just bird food about 60.00 with
postage. I hope the other one was just some protein powder.
So today was up and down for sure.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes