Joe

Default Microjig wood splitter opinion

I've thinking of getting one of these gadgets and was wondering what your
opinions are of it. It appears that lee Valley has the best price for it. 14
and change.
Thanks

Jim Bailey

I use one. No complaints. It seems to work fine but I'd guess there are
several other varieties of these that would work as well. I haven't had the
need to try the +.003 (and more) feature as yet. But it doesn't fall out or
cause problems and it does keep the piece against the fence as well, as
advertised. Overall, I'd say a thumbs up would be in order. Mine is the
standard kerf and I use it in one of the white plastic (UHMV ?) inserts.

jim bailey

"Joe" wrote in message
I've thinking of getting one of these gadgets and was wondering what your
opinions are of it. It appears that lee Valley has the best price for it.

14
and change.
Thanks

Woodcrafter

"Joe" wrote in message
I've thinking of getting one of these gadgets and was wondering what your
opinions are of it. It appears that lee Valley has the best price for it.

14
and change.
Thanks

Thumbs up from me on the MJ Splitter

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)
- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer
- EZ Smart Guide System