DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drawing garden Shed (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/107733-drawing-garden-shed.html)

Biffy May 29th 05 06:58 PM

Drawing garden Shed

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.

Tank You

regards,

Biffy

LIWoodworker May 29th 05 08:02 PM

http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/shed.gif

http://www.buildeazy.com/shed_1.html

http://www.plansnow.com/shedsplayhouse.html

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...rings_id=10475

http://www.toolcenter.com/SOMERSET/shed-plans.html

D. J. MCBRIDE May 29th 05 10:11 PM

"Biffy" wrote in message
l.com...
Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with
details.

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed? 12X20 maybe?
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

CW May 30th 05 12:06 AM

A stack of baltic birch.

[email protected] May 30th 05 02:34 AM

On Sun, 29 May 2005 19:58:47 +0200, "Biffy"
wrote:

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.

Tank You

regards,

Biffy

google
images
"garden shed"

C & M May 30th 05 11:00 PM

Too small for much of anything. The old adage is to double what ever you
think you need. Once you have it you will find things to place there and
you'll free up other valuable space. Did this with a firearms vault.
Bought what I thought I needed and by the time I stuffed it with papers and
valuable mementos I was cramped for room in it.

Odinn June 2nd 05 11:43 PM

D. J. MCBRIDE wrote:
"Biffy" wrote in message
l.com...

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with
details.

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed? 12X20 maybe?

I did 16x24, and found out THAT was too small as well.

http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/Landscaping/DCP_0108

(that's my old 10x14 metal shed from Lowe's beside it)

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net