Biffy

Default Drawing garden Shed

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.

Tank You

regards,

Biffy

D. J. MCBRIDE

"Biffy" wrote in message
l.com...
Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with
details.

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed? 12X20 maybe?
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

CW

A stack of baltic birch.

"D. J. MCBRIDE" wrote in message

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed?

On Sun, 29 May 2005 19:58:47 +0200, "Biffy"
wrote:

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.

Tank You

regards,

Biffy

google
images
"garden shed"

C & M

Too small for much of anything. The old adage is to double what ever you
think you need. Once you have it you will find things to place there and
you'll free up other valuable space. Did this with a firearms vault.
Bought what I thought I needed and by the time I stuffed it with papers and
valuable mementos I was cramped for room in it.

"Biffy" wrote in message
l.com...
Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with details.

Tank You

regards,

Biffy

Odinn

D. J. MCBRIDE wrote:
"Biffy" wrote in message
l.com...

Hello Woodworkers,

I am looking for a drawing of a 6ft x 6ft garden shed.
Does anyone know where i can find such a drawing, preferable with
details.

What could one possibly get into a 6X6 shed? 12X20 maybe?

I did 16x24, and found out THAT was too small as well.

http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/Landscaping/DCP_0108

(that's my old 10x14 metal shed from Lowe's beside it)

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply

existing base for garden shed....break it? john west++++ UK diy 2 October 9th 03 01:47 PM
break up base for garden shed? john west++++ UK diy 1 October 8th 03 11:31 AM
On the subject of a garden shed Andrew McKay UK diy 3 August 27th 03 04:31 PM
Spur feed to garden shed... Me UK diy 4 August 6th 03 10:13 AM
Garden Shed Roof Andrew McKay UK diy 6 August 3rd 03 03:41 PM