Charles Spitzer

Default the end of maples as we know it?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in697859.shtml

Kevin Craig

In article , Charles Spitzer
wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in697859.shtml

At first glance, I thought you were commented on the death of "Marples"
as we know it. I was pretty sure we'd already seen that. ;-)

This is a scary-sounding bug. Imported bugs can do some scary stuff.
Most of the red oaks in Arkansas, and a goodly number of the white
oaks, have been wiped out by something, but they're not quite sure
what, yet.

Kevin
michael moorman

The oaks wouldnt be SOD (sudden oak death) would it. Supposed to only occur in
N California. However I have seen oaks die in a similar fashion here in NC.

Google on sudden oak death.

mpm

In article 1117423850.6bb95083023e3e9f1dc56ce51e262949@teran ews, Kevin Craig