steamer

Default Need a woodcarver..

--Location: Santa Rosa, Ca; I've got an idea for a whatchacallit
and it's of a sufficiently unusual shape that I wouldn't want to try
making it myself. I need someone to carve it into something I can use as a
pattern to make an RTV mold. Size is about 1" x 2" x 4". Anyone in my
vicinity who can do this?
--TIA,

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : The other night I
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : dreamed about wasabi...
AAvK

--Location: Santa Rosa, Ca; I've got an idea for a whatchacallit
and it's of a sufficiently unusual shape that I wouldn't want to try
making it myself. I need someone to carve it into something I can use as a
pattern to make an RTV mold. Size is about 1" x 2" x 4". Anyone in my
vicinity who can do this?
--TIA,

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : The other night I
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : dreamed about wasabi...
http://www.nmpproducts.com/intro.htm
---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Ed, are you related to the guy who invented, spliced, grafted the Haas avocado?
His original house is in my town, southern Cali (sorry, I am not a carver yet).

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:52:43 GMT, the inscrutable steamer
spake:

--Location: Santa Rosa, Ca; I've got an idea for a whatchacallit
and it's of a sufficiently unusual shape that I wouldn't want to try
making it myself. I need someone to carve it into something I can use as a
pattern to make an RTV mold. Size is about 1" x 2" x 4". Anyone in my
vicinity who can do this?

Email a diagram (or mail a sample part) up to me, Ed.
I'll give 'er a try. We'll settle up when I'm down there
in July. (good/scrap metal, robotics goodies, James Swan 3" slick,
whatever

-
The only reason I would take up exercising is || http://diversify.com
so that I could hear heavy breathing again. || Programmed Websites
steamer

AAvK wrote:
: Ed, are you related to the guy who invented, spliced, grafted the Haas avocado?
: His original house is in my town, southern Cali (sorry, I am not a carver yet).
--Not me; not the candy guy or the levis guy either. Dad was a
contractor.