Norvin (remove SPAM)

Default Decals

I am restoring some PO Boxes and need the decals for the little glass in
the door. Any suggestion where I can locate.
TIA
Norvin
Knotbob

Any craft store can get them even if they don't stock them but if
they don't have the style you want go to a sign shop and they can
custom cut the numbers/letters from stock material. Pick a font and
size and the CAD cutter (I don't know what else to call it) will cut
them out.
Robert Smith
Norvin (remove SPAM) wrote:
I am restoring some PO Boxes and need the decals for the little glass

in
the door. Any suggestion where I can locate.
TIA
Norvin

woodworker88

"the CAD cutter (I don't know what else to call it)"

FYI, it is probably a lasercam and can cut anything from the thin
plastics for the signs to sheet metal to aerospace composite materials.

Bill Waller

Walthers (the model railroading hobby supplier) sells decal stock that can be
run through your inkjet printer.

http://www.walthers.com/

Product is shown on:
http://www.walthers.com/exec/search?quick=blank+decal

Norvin (remove SPAM) wrote:
I am restoring some PO Boxes and need the decals for the little glass

in
the door. Any suggestion where I can locate.
TIA
Norvin

____________________
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA

dan cordes

Hi Norvin,

There are several sources for decal staock to run through your laser or
ink jet printer. Easy to use and real good quality. The model rocket people
use it all the time. I never had a problem with it and it's not to
expensive. I always bought it from http://www.paper-paper.com/ but there are
several other places as well.

Dan

"Norvin (remove SPAM)" wrote in message
. ..
I am restoring some PO Boxes and need the decals for the little glass in
the door. Any suggestion where I can locate.
TIA
Norvin

Norvin (remove SPAM)

dan cordes wrote:

Hi Norvin,

There are several sources for decal staock to run through your laser or
ink jet printer. Easy to use and real good quality. The model rocket people
use it all the time. I never had a problem with it and it's not to
expensive. I always bought it from http://www.paper-paper.com/ but there are
several other places as well.

Dan

"Norvin (remove SPAM)" wrote in message

I am restoring some PO Boxes and need the decals for the little glass in
the door. Any suggestion where I can locate.
TIA
Norvin

This looks like it might work, now all I have to do is figure out how to
do the shadow thing with the numbers.