Fly-by-Night CC

Default Now THAT'S a saw.

http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/saw_17.htm

How much do you think Forrest would charge to sharpen that baby? Plus,
it's most likely diamond tipped - being for stone and all.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05
Lobby Dosser

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/saw_17.htm

How much do you think Forrest would charge to sharpen that baby? Plus,
it's most likely diamond tipped - being for stone and all.

Yeahbut, how about the 8ft Guillotine and the Stone Turner!?

woodworker88

I've always wondered how they flip those stones to work on the other
sides. Now I know.
http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/stoneturner.htm

Tim Douglass

On 22 May 2005 21:41:38 -0700, "woodworker88"
wrote:

I've always wondered how they flip those stones to work on the other
sides. Now I know.
http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/stoneturner.htm

I saw the link to "stoneturner" and thought I was going to get to see
a great big lathe.

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

loutent

If you like big, check out this bandsaw (bottom of page):

http://www.hearnehardwoods.com/GeneralInfo/Sawmill.html

I often wondered if they coil the blades for storage!

Lou

In article ,
Fly-by-Night CC wrote:

http://www.colonialbrickandstone.com/saw_17.htm

How much do you think Forrest would charge to sharpen that baby? Plus,
it's most likely diamond tipped - being for stone and all.

Lobby Dosser

loutent wrote:

If you like big, check out this bandsaw (bottom of page):

http://www.hearnehardwoods.com/GeneralInfo/Sawmill.html

I often wondered if they coil the blades for storage!

Nice, but can you get a riser kit for it?

Larry Bud

No wrote:
I'm not sure it would fit in my garage!

No problem, just cut the side off your garage with the saw, then back
it in :-)