Default Simple Wood Garden Structure Plans ...

Greetings and Salutations:

FYI. Free gardening structure plans in PDF and Microsoft PowerPoint
(the poor man's CAD) format:
http://digital.net/~gandalf/woodmain.htm

Any comments about errors on the site would be appreciated.

Short story:
I had an old deck that was in disrepair, and in a very bad spot. Tore
it out, removed the nails and built a few gardening structures out of
the old wood:
- Cold Frame, Small
- Cold Frame, Large
- Outside Seedling Shelves
- Bar-B-Q Table
- Compost Bin
- Potting Bench
- Potting Shed

Long story -- See the web site.

Don't laugh too hard when you see the structures. I have never done
woodworking before on any scale. I don't have a wood shop (nor do I
have room for one) so this was mostly done on the back patio. KISS.

Enjoy. If you have any questions / comments please feel free to
e-mail me / post.

Ken

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and
quick to anger.
Ken Hollis - Gandalf The White - - O- TINLC
WWW Page -
http://gandalf.home.digital.net/
Trace E-Mail forgery - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/spamfaq.html
Trolls crossposts - http://gandalf.home.digital.net/trollfaq.html