Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Moorhead

Default E*ay Nutzos!

Folks -

Ah.... Whoo-hoooo.... I guess.... DeWalt DW735 2 spd planer - Your choice of
vendor at the following price:

New Unit, free shipping, from Amazon: $499
- or -

New and "unopened" - Compete with 18 other bids, on Ebay, $485, plus
shipping from Ontario, Canada. - now, this auction still has six hours to
go, so you *might* be able to get this thing on your doorstep for under $700
total... IF YOU ACT NOW!

I know, I know, but I'd figure that at some point people would *figger it
out* - D'oh!

I just wish I could find them when I needed to sell my Binford 7000 gxi
concentric delimiting torque adjuster....

Damn!

John Moorhead

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=228013