Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
.HMFIC@1369

Default Have a small kitchen 12L X 8W Want an Island (rolling) I need help! How big??? 24w"X 42l"? 28"X38?

It'll be used both for food prep and for storage for pots and pans. So far
I'm looking at 2 drawers with 3 cabinet doors. I got the wheels from grizzly
the other day. 4-4" (500lb) So I'm part of the way there. I also want to use
a granite top. So far I was looking at making a 1/2 inch plywood box with
Maple face 1X2's and 1X3's Glued running vertically all the way around!

the more I look at the harder it is to decide.