mp

Default Looking for Waterlox in Bellingham

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

Edwin Pawlowski

"mp" wrote in message
Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

I don't have a clue, but I'd bet there are 50 mailorder places like
Woodcraft that will be happy to help you.

mp

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

I don't have a clue, but I'd bet there are 50 mailorder places like
Woodcraft that will be happy to help you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm going to be in Bellingham this weekend
helping a friend with a project, therefore the need to buy local.

Hax Planx

mp says...

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

There aren't any. See www.waterlox.com and input zip code 98226.
Allen

In article , "mp"
wrote:

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

I don't have a clue, but I'd bet there are 50 mailorder places like
Woodcraft that will be happy to help you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm going to be in Bellingham this weekend
helping a friend with a project, therefore the need to buy local.

If you go to Waterlox's website and enter your zip you can find dealers.
I did it for a generic Bellingham zip and only found

Fairway True Value Hardware
119 17th St
Lynden, WA 98264
360-354-5671

Which might be on your way there.

Allen
Catonsville, MD

(Be sure and visit The Archer for a pint for me after your task!)

mp

If you go to Waterlox's website and enter your zip you can find dealers.

Thanks, but I already tried that. I called the True Value stores in the area
and none of them stock any Waterlox products.

mp

Do anyone know of a supplier that stocks Waterlox in the Bellingham, WA
area?

There aren't any. See www.waterlox.com and input zip code 98226.

If you expand the range a couple of dealers show up. I called them and they
were surprised to find out they're supposed to be carrying Waterlox. Thanks
anyway. I guess I'll have to mail order.

Hax Planx

mp says...

If you expand the range a couple of dealers show up. I called them and they
were surprised to find out they're supposed to be carrying Waterlox. Thanks
anyway. I guess I'll have to mail order.

I saw them, but they were True Value hardware stores and I've never seen
Waterlox anywhere but Woodcraft.
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 14:37:41 -0500, the inscrutable Hax Planx
spake:

mp says...

I ship mine in from the Midwest. Russ at www.woodfinishingsupplies.com
has gallons for $45.99. (standard disclaimer applies) Shiping to the
Left Coast was seven something for 5 quarts of liquid and half a dozen
very nice plastic quart containers.

"i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications
Ralph E Lindberg

In article , "mp"
wrote:

If you go to Waterlox's website and enter your zip you can find dealers.

Thanks, but I already tried that. I called the True Value stores in the area
and none of them stock any Waterlox products.

Woodcraft in south Seattle?

Probably about the closest, unless there is someplace in
lower-main-land area (ie Vancouver)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

I get mine from Woodcraft. Bellingham... isn't there a Grizzly Store
there? Maybe they sell it. www.grizzly.com.

Rudy

Didja try Bellingham Millwork on Hannegan Rd ?