Tim Daneliuk

Default Fun With A Crafstman Tablesaw

The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Woodworking/TableSaw/
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

sigh...your provided link results in file not found, kinda surprising
for a software company, which I found by stripping off /PGP/ from your
second link.

I think it's the two dashes at the end of the link, as I eventually
found the page you are refering to .
Looks like you use your saw as a power junction too. So do I.
Convenient, since I have a cord drop from the ceiling to power the saw.
2HP on a consumer saw surprises me, especially craftsman. What year was
the saw produced?
Nice clean and well organized shop, and a well organized page with
large pic options and pics in focus, thanks for the tour.

woodworker88

I need one of those...
Kinda like one of my workbenches. It started out as a table and is now
more of a jig stand. All of my specialized jigs are permanetly screwed
to the table.

Joe_Stein

I had no trouble at all with your link. I like your nice clean shop. I
used a collection bag on mine till I got a DC. Do you have some dust
escaping out the front through the control holes?

Check out my shop site...
http://members.fretzmultimedia.com/j...ein/page5.html

Joe

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Woodworking/TableSaw/

Tim Daneliuk

Joe_Stein wrote:

I had no trouble at all with your link. I like your nice clean shop. I
used a collection bag on mine till I got a DC. Do you have some dust
escaping out the front through the control holes?

A bit. But the bulk of my dust comes from the fact that I use a
zero clearance insert, and most of the sawdust cannot fall down into the bag

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Woodworking/TableSaw/

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
Eradicate Sampson

On 16 Apr 2005 02:58:32 EDT, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Woodworking/TableSaw/

Is that a DW621 in your router table?

If so, how do you lie it for table use?
Tim Daneliuk

wrote:

The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

http://www.tundraware.com/Woodworking/TableSaw/

Is that a DW621 in your router table?

Yes

If so, how do you lie it for table use?

I like it a lot. However, I removed one of the plunge springs from it
to make it easier to move up- and down under the table.
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/
toller

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
The things I've done to my saw, sigh ...

I have replaced my motor, pulley, wings, switch, inserts, and splitter, in
addition to the dust bag and fence. And added a mobile base and crosscut
box. Yours is almost stock compared to mine. Not that I am keeping score.