tzi

Default BRIAR FOR CARVING PIPES

You can find info about briar and pipe carvers in

www.pipaergosum.it

http://www.pipaergosum.it/pipemakers/Romeo-Briar.html

max

You can also find briar and stems at Pimo Pipe crafts, American Pipes (Mark
Tinsky) and J H Lowe which is owned by Tim West, an established pipemaker.
There are also briar blocks on ebay all of the time. I have been making
pipes for a couple of years.
max

You can find info about briar and pipe carvers in

www.pipaergosum.it

http://www.pipaergosum.it/pipemakers/Romeo-Briar.html

G.E.R.R.Y.

In article , max
wrote:

I have been making pipes for a couple of years.

Do you make them for sale or for personal use? If you sell them, do you
have a web site?

Gerry still a pipe smoker after thirty+ years
max

I do not have a web site. I made a couple of dozen pipes and sent them to
various pipe makers and pipe smokers on ASP for comments. I have three that
I kept to smoke for myself. I have several dozen blocks of Algerian briar
and a bunch of stems and I hope to start making them again.
Try the newsgroup Alt.smokes.pipes. You can read about various tobaccos and
a lot of pipe makers also join the discussions.
Here is a link to some interesting sites.
http://www.pipes.org/links.php?category=Retail

max

In article , max
wrote:

I have been making pipes for a couple of years.

Do you make them for sale or for personal use? If you sell them, do you
have a web site?

Gerry still a pipe smoker after thirty+ years

Soldering Copper Pipes Doug Kanter Home Repair 63 March 29th 05 04:47 AM
Noisy pipes JimmySchmittsLovesChocolateMilk Home Repair 2 February 3rd 05 12:06 AM
Replacing old pipes pmr Home Repair 9 December 9th 04 10:24 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Water Pipes PoP UK diy 6 December 17th 03 02:50 PM