DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   exploding MDF (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/102193-exploding-mdf.html)

Jason April 10th 05 04:07 AM

exploding MDF

So Im out in the garage today working on a new router table. A few
days ago I took two pieces of 1/2 MDF, glued them together, clamped them
tightly and let them sit. Today I need to rip those pieces down into
a slimmer shape. I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode! I have no idea what
happened, but explode is about as close of a description as I can get.
Pieces went flying everywhere, into my gut (lots of blood and bruises from
that one, but no trip to the hospital), my wifes truck (that one is gonna
cost me a pretty penny) and all over the garage! I was being safe around
the saw, push sticks and hold downs and all. Has anyone ever had any
trouble with perhaps weak spots in your wood reacting poorly to a blade?

Jason

Randy April 10th 05 04:26 AM

I'm just guessing, but I would bet on it having some residual tensions
from the glue up that caused it to warp and bind up against the blade.
If it had been a more solid peice of wood things might have been worse.

LRod April 10th 05 04:40 AM

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:55:03 -0500, Australopithecus scobis
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in your
glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the sawblade
superheated that area.

If he'd have grounded it first, that wouldn't have happened. Unless he
cleaned it with acetone.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Edwin Pawlowski April 10th 05 04:47 AM

"Randy" wrote in message
I'm just guessing, but I would bet on it having some residual tensions
from the glue up that caused it to warp and bind up against the blade. If
it had been a more solid peice of wood things might have been worse.

Solid wood tends to kickback and tosses it at you, but I never heard of it
exploding. The fact that the fibers run in one direction and are fairly
long would help there. MDF has no fibers like that.

You mention tensions from gluing. I wonder if it absorbed the water from
the glue and swelled it making that tension?

Australopithecus scobis April 10th 05 04:55 AM

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in your
glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the sawblade
superheated that area.

--
"Keep your ass behind you"
vladimir a t mad {dot} scientist {dot} com

Randy April 10th 05 05:23 AM

I'm only guessing, but: Yes, similar to case hardening in solid woods.
The glue up resulted in some form of internal stresses, and when it was
sawn, the peice twisted, and bound up on the blade. If it was a peice
of solid wood there would have been a nasty case of kick back.

Another possibility is that the glue wasn't all the way dry, and bound
up on the front of the blade, resulting in the peice being driven down
into the table, and things did the "rapid spontaneous disassembly" thing.

Patriarch April 10th 05 08:24 AM

Australopithecus scobis wrote in
e:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in
your glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the
sawblade superheated that area.

And it wouldn't have happened with hand tools, right? When was the last
time the dozuki kicked back?

Patriarch,
also in smartass mode...

Unquestionably Confused April 10th 05 03:10 PM

wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in your
glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the sawblade
superheated that area.

If he'd have grounded it first, that wouldn't have happened. Unless he
cleaned it with acetone.

How many times does it have to be said? The circuit breaker protects
the wiring NOT the MDF?

Any damage to the saw blade? I'm wondering about a "freak" occurrence
where you might have had a piece of metal in the MDF mix.

Doug Miller April 10th 05 03:19 PM

In article , Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Any damage to the saw blade? I'm wondering about a "freak" occurrence
where you might have had a piece of metal in the MDF mix.

Yeah, I wonder about that too. Seems more likely than anything resulting from
residual moistu the OP said he glued it up "a few days ago" which should be
plenty of time for moisture to disperse and dissipate. I've cut MDF glue-ups
within a couple hours of gluing, and never experienced anything similar.

--
Regards,

Charlie Self April 10th 05 03:30 PM

Doug Miller wrote:
In article ,

Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Any damage to the saw blade? I'm wondering about a "freak"

occurrence
where you might have had a piece of metal in the MDF mix.

Yeah, I wonder about that too. Seems more likely than anything

resulting from
residual moistu the OP said he glued it up "a few days ago" which

should be
plenty of time for moisture to disperse and dissipate. I've cut MDF

glue-ups
within a couple hours of gluing, and never experienced anything

similar.

Maybe. Some years ago, I had a piece of OSB disintegrate as I was
crosscutting it on an RAS. Tore up my right hand a bit and a chunk
large enough to matter hit me in the groin so hard it was 10 minutes
before I realized my hand was pumping blood all over the place. What
happen? My guess: lack of glue at the point I was cutting allow wood
chips to catch, ride the blade and catch again in the kerf, ripping the
kerf apart, and flinging wood all over the place. I don't know if MDF
fibers can do the same, but I'd guess it's possible. Even a small chunk
of metal that rides a tooth instead of getting flung would something
similar, I'd guess. A larger metal piece might just tear the hell out
of things more immediately (as if 1/1000th of a second is going to make
a lot of difference).

Larry Jaques April 10th 05 03:56 PM

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:24:02 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Australopithecus scobis wrote in
ie:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in
your glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the
sawblade superheated that area.

And it wouldn't have happened with hand tools, right? When was the last
time the dozuki kicked back?

The little red button on the end of my ryoba puts it in automatic
kickback-free mode. I leave it engaged.

--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL
-----------------------

Hax Planks April 10th 05 08:04 PM

Charlie Self says...

Maybe. Some years ago, I had a piece of OSB disintegrate as I was
crosscutting it on an RAS. Tore up my right hand a bit and a chunk
large enough to matter hit me in the groin so hard it was 10 minutes
before I realized my hand was pumping blood all over the place. What
happen? My guess: lack of glue at the point I was cutting allow wood
chips to catch, ride the blade and catch again in the kerf, ripping the
kerf apart, and flinging wood all over the place. I don't know if MDF
fibers can do the same, but I'd guess it's possible. Even a small chunk
of metal that rides a tooth instead of getting flung would something
similar, I'd guess. A larger metal piece might just tear the hell out
of things more immediately (as if 1/1000th of a second is going to make
a lot of difference).

Ouch. I feel your pain. I could see that happening more easily if
there was a ripping blade in the RAS where a crosscut or laminate blade
would have been much better. The manager of one of the Indy BORG said
that OSHA is so strict on RAS's that there's is caged to the extent that
it is almost worthless.

Paul Kierstead April 10th 05 08:09 PM

Jason wrote:
the saw, push sticks and hold downs and all. Has anyone ever had any
trouble with perhaps weak spots in your wood reacting poorly to a blade?

I have had some interesting things happen with *wood*, but MDF ain't
wood and is remarkably well-behaved, cutting wise. This is a very
bizaare story.

Charlie Self April 10th 05 08:23 PM

Hax Planks wrote:

Ouch. I feel your pain. I could see that happening more easily if
there was a ripping blade in the RAS where a crosscut or laminate

blade
would have been much better. The manager of one of the Indy BORG

said
that OSHA is so strict on RAS's that there's is caged to the extent

that
it is almost worthless.

Combination blade, IIRC. No matter how bizarre an accident is, there is
always that chance for error, or for simple chance crappy luck, that
creates the hassle.

Though it wasn't the saw's fault, I got rid of it the next week, and
have seldom used an RAS since. Kind of silly, because it was almost
certainly a combination of operator error--did I have the wood all the
way against the back fence--or poor wood storage. Or both.

Hax Planx April 11th 05 12:09 AM

Charlie Self says...

Combination blade, IIRC. No matter how bizarre an accident is, there is
always that chance for error, or for simple chance crappy luck, that
creates the hassle.

Though it wasn't the saw's fault, I got rid of it the next week, and
have seldom used an RAS since. Kind of silly, because it was almost
certainly a combination of operator error--did I have the wood all the
way against the back fence--or poor wood storage. Or both.

I've never had a problem using a RAS, though I never used one frequently
enough to lose the required healthy fear of it. They seem to be
increasingly rare these days. One would have to fall into my lap for
cheap before I would think about buying one, since the table saw can be
made to do the same tricks with some fixtures.

Jason April 11th 05 04:05 AM

I checked out the saw and the remaining mdf pieces that I could find
today. The blade and saw are in great shape, no signs of any mishap at
all. I found a couple of pieces of shrapnel mdf, it does look like I may
have had a small, eraser head size dry spot between the two boards where
glue didn't make it. It's possible though that the glue just absorbed into
that section. Or the glue could have been an additional projectile.
As of this morning, my stomach looks like I got into a sumo wrestle with
one of the blue man group. The cuts look like they may leave a cool scar,
which I guess is a bonus since I will be able to make up cool knife
fighting stories instead of telling ones about lame compressed wood bombs.
I have a nice leather aparon on order, so hopefully I'll be back in the
shop this weekend.

Unquestionably Confused April 11th 05 05:55 AM

Jason wrote:

fighting stories instead of telling ones about lame compressed wood bombs.
I have a nice leather aparon on order, so hopefully I'll be back in the
shop this weekend.

Since you raise the safety apparel issue, I'll ask: Were you wearing
eye protection? If not, will you be doing so in the future?

Jason April 11th 05 12:18 PM

Oh yeah, I have always been fairly safe around the tools. We recently had
our first baby and I have been extra careful since then. At the time, I
had on my glasses, ear protection and was actually wearing a mask since I
dont have the greatest dust collection in the world and mdf dust leaves me
hacking for days.

Doug Miller April 11th 05 12:52 PM

Jason wrote:

fighting stories instead of telling ones about lame compressed wood bombs.
I have a nice leather aparon on order, so hopefully I'll be back in the
shop this weekend.

Since you raise the safety apparel issue, I'll ask: Were you wearing
eye protection? If not, will you be doing so in the future?

Eye protection, hell! I've said it before, many times, and I'll say it again:
there are *other* things on your face that are worth protecting *too*, not
just your eyes. I wouldn't fancy catching one of these MDF bombs in the
teeth.

Face shield, face shield, face shield!

--
Regards,

Lee Michaels April 11th 05 03:16 PM

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , Unquestionably
Confused wrote:
Jason wrote:

fighting stories instead of telling ones about lame compressed wood
bombs.
I have a nice leather aparon on order, so hopefully I'll be back in the
shop this weekend.

Since you raise the safety apparel issue, I'll ask: Were you wearing
eye protection? If not, will you be doing so in the future?

Eye protection, hell! I've said it before, many times, and I'll say it
again:
there are *other* things on your face that are worth protecting *too*, not
just your eyes. I wouldn't fancy catching one of these MDF bombs in the
teeth.

Face shield, face shield, face shield!

I concur.

I have seen enough accidents to make sure I got a good one., I went to an
industrial safety supply house. I got the kind that fits onto a hard hat.
And I got the toughest, thickest polycarbonate face shields they have. A
bunch of them. Just to make sure I have plenty around.

I have had several smacks in the face shield with various objects. It makes
a big noise, but I was well protected. Best investment in safety equipment I
ever made. And I am, by nature, quite cautious and safety conscious. I
even wear additional eye protection under the face shield if I think it
warrants it.

My face ain't pretty, but it can get considerably uglier. Gotta protect it!!

[email protected] April 11th 05 03:33 PM

Doug Miller wrote:

Eye protection, hell! I've said it before, many times, and I'll say

it again:
there are *other* things on your face that are worth protecting

*too*, not
just your eyes. I wouldn't fancy catching one of these MDF bombs in

the
teeth.

Face shield, face shield, face shield!

Yes and the face shield can often be dropped down to protect the
throat too.

--

FF

Doug Miller April 11th 05 03:48 PM

In article .com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

Eye protection, hell! I've said it before, many times, and I'll say

it again:
there are *other* things on your face that are worth protecting

*too*, not
just your eyes. I wouldn't fancy catching one of these MDF bombs in

the
teeth.

Face shield, face shield, face shield!

Yes and the face shield can often be dropped down to protect the
throat too.

Yep - that's where mine *always* is.

Another benefit that I've found to the face shield is that it's so easy to put
on, and so comfortable, that there's simply no excuse for not wearing it. Five
seconds, max, to slip that over my head. Then it stays there as long as
I'm running equipment. Or using chisels. What's five seconds?

--
Regards,

mac davis April 12th 05 06:12 PM

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:24:02 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

Australopithecus scobis wrote in
ie:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:07:15 +0000, Jason wrote:

I started to slide the mdf into the blade, got about 14
inchs into the cut when the wood seemed to explode!

While we wait for answers from people who actually know what they're
talking about, I'll wave my hands and say "steam explosion." Water in
your glue couldn't get out and saturated nearby areas of mdf, then the
sawblade superheated that area.

And it wouldn't have happened with hand tools, right? When was the last
time the dozuki kicked back?

Patriarch,
also in smartass mode...

dunno.. ask Steve Knight..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

mac davis April 12th 05 06:17 PM

Jason wrote:

fighting stories instead of telling ones about lame compressed wood bombs.
I have a nice leather aparon on order, so hopefully I'll be back in the
shop this weekend.

Since you raise the safety apparel issue, I'll ask: Were you wearing
eye protection? If not, will you be doing so in the future?

Eye protection, hell! I've said it before, many times, and I'll say it again:
there are *other* things on your face that are worth protecting *too*, not
just your eyes. I wouldn't fancy catching one of these MDF bombs in the
teeth.

Face shield, face shield, face shield!

for sure... I bought 4 and leave them near the usual suspects... grinder, lathe,
dp/router, etc...
I'd rather wear it and not need it than need it and not be wearing one...
I've found that if you get in the habit of wearing one, you will... but if you
only wear it when you THINK you need it, it's bothersome and uncomfortable..

Doug Miller April 12th 05 06:33 PM

In article , wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:52:25 GMT,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , Unquestionably

Confused wrote:
Jason wrote:

[...]

Yep... and sometimes it turns out you *do* need it, even when you think you
don't. Last year, I was notching out the corner (3/8" sq) of a piece of red
oak on the bandsaw, when PING! that little offcut bounced off the shield right
in front of my nose. Still not sure how that happened... but I'm glad I had
the shield on.

--
Regards,

chipGeek April 14th 05 01:29 AM

Speaking of face shields...

After a few minutes of sawdust generation, static electricity causes
mine to get covered in a thick layer of dust. All attempts to wipe it
away are temporary at best.

Has anyone solved this dilemma, or am I the only one with this
problem.

Thanks,

Tim

Doug Miller April 14th 05 02:22 AM

In article , lid (chipGeek) wrote:
Speaking of face shields...

After a few minutes of sawdust generation, static electricity causes
mine to get covered in a thick layer of dust. All attempts to wipe it
away are temporary at best.

You obviously haven't grounded it properly. g,d,&r

Has anyone solved this dilemma, or am I the only one with this
problem.

Seriously, though... I've never had any problem with this. I can think of a
few things to look at, though:

- Do you have a good dust collection system in your shop? Obviously reducing
the amount of dust in the air reduces the amount of dust available to collect
on your faceshield. If you don't have good dust collection and air filtration,
that's your next tool purchase. Remember that if you don't have an air filter,
your lungs *are* the filter.

- Raise the humidity level in your shop. Dry air promotes the buildup of
static charges.

- You may be insulating yourself from the ground. Wear shoes with *leather*
soles, or go barefoot. See if that makes a difference. If so, experiment with
different types of shoes to see which make the problem better or worse.

- Your clothing may be building up static. Wear only clothing made of cotton:
no synthetics, no wool. See if that makes a difference.

- See if the same problem happens to a different person, using the same
faceshield and the same tools, in the same shop. If it doesn't, look for
differences between you and that person, particularly clothing, shoes, and
hair. Is one of you bearded and the other clean-shaven? Long hair vs. short?

Good luck...

--
Regards,

LRod April 14th 05 03:28 AM

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:22:33 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article ,
lid (chipGeek) wrote:
Speaking of face shields...

After a few minutes of sawdust generation, static electricity causes
mine to get covered in a thick layer of dust. All attempts to wipe it
away are temporary at best.

You obviously haven't grounded it properly. g,d,&r

Damn! I thought that was my job...

Andy Dingley April 14th 05 03:53 AM

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:29:28 +0000,
lid (chipGeek) wrote:

Has anyone solved this dilemma,

Use an old face shield. A dirty one is less insulating, so stores less
charge.

You can also try "anti-dim" (anti-condensation) pastes wiped onto them
- these have a similar effect. I sometimes use the stuff supplied for
Soviet gasmasks, because it's cheap in the surplus shop.

Unquestionably Confused April 14th 05 04:11 AM

lid (chipGeek) wrote:

Has anyone solved this dilemma,

Use an old face shield. A dirty one is less insulating, so stores less
charge.

You can also try "anti-dim" (anti-condensation) pastes wiped onto them
- these have a similar effect. I sometimes use the stuff supplied for
Soviet gasmasks, because it's cheap in the surplus shop.

How about fabric softener spray or tissues?

Seems to me that back in the "golden old days" of computerdom (you know,
mid'-80's) there was more fear of static in the office than, say,
acetone, static discharge in DC's, or stain on cherry, than anything
else. I recall that folks were spraying fabric softener around the
computer to defeat static. Since it supposedly softens and prevents
that dreaded "static cling" it's probably worth a try.

WillR April 14th 05 07:21 AM

lid (chipGeek) wrote:

Has anyone solved this dilemma,

Use an old face shield. A dirty one is less insulating, so stores less
charge.

You can also try "anti-dim" (anti-condensation) pastes wiped onto them
- these have a similar effect. I sometimes use the stuff supplied for
Soviet gasmasks, because it's cheap in the surplus shop.

How about fabric softener spray or tissues?

Seems to me that back in the "golden old days" of computerdom (you know,
mid'-80's) there was more fear of static in the office than, say,
acetone, static discharge in DC's, or stain on cherry, than anything
else. I recall that folks were spraying fabric softener around the
computer to defeat static. Since it supposedly softens and prevents
that dreaded "static cling" it's probably worth a try.

I had forgotten the tricks you mentioned. :-)

We use computer monitor cleaner with an anti static component in the mix
to clean face masks..

There was a lot of build up of fine sawdust on the mask (better there
than in the lungs I suppose) - -- now the spray/cleaner gives us longer
between cleanings.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

No Spam April 14th 05 09:32 AM

(Doug Miller) wrote:

- You may be insulating yourself from the ground. Wear shoes with *leather*
soles, or go barefoot.

Shiver. I went barefoot ONCE into a store area in the house where I
had some wheel rims stored. It was a 10 sec job to place a 2 ounce
bag of parts on a shelf. I must have just caught the wheel rims and
they over balanced, a 40 pound rim came down about 4 feet and landed
edge on to my feet. It smashed one of my toes, split another causing
blood to spurt all over and seriously bruised the third.

Overdosed on painkillers straight away, rushed off to hospital and it
still hurt like hell.

Workshops are no place to even contemplate bare feet - even for a few
seconds.

Charlie Self April 14th 05 11:35 AM

lid (chipGeek) wrote:

[...]

Just don't use fabric softener around your microfiber cleaning cloths.
They work by using static cling.

J. Clarke April 14th 05 11:59 AM

lid (chipGeek) wrote:

[...]

FWIW, fabric softener does not have much effect on the static cling of
microfiber. I made the mistake of buying a microfiber jacket a while back.
It has been fabric-softened several times and will still pull the fur off a
pushstick at 20 paces.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Doug Miller April 14th 05 12:38 PM

In article , No Spam wrote:
(Doug Miller) wrote:

- You may be insulating yourself from the ground. Wear shoes with *leather*
soles, or go barefoot.

Shiver. I went barefoot ONCE into a store area in the house where I

[snip gruesome tale]

Workshops are no place to even contemplate bare feet - even for a few
seconds.

I quite understand the hazards, but I think that thirty seconds with a sander
would be sufficient time to make the proper experiments, without posing any
significant risk.

--
Regards,

Stuart Johnson April 14th 05 02:13 PM

In article , lid (chipGeek) wrote:
Speaking of face shields...

After a few minutes of sawdust generation, static electricity causes
mine to get covered in a thick layer of dust. All attempts to wipe it
away are temporary at best.

Has anyone solved this dilemma, or am I the only one with this
problem.

Thanks,

Tim

Wipe the inside and outside with a USED fabric softner dryer sheet.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

Larry Jaques April 14th 05 02:17 PM

On 14 Apr 2005 03:35:21 -0700, the inscrutable "Charlie Self"
spake:

lid (chipGeek) wrote:

[...]

Y'mean you guys don't have monitor squeegees? I love mine, and it
works on the TV, too. Mine came from giveaways at COMDEX.

http://www.promowebsite.com/screensweeppage.htm
http://www.4imprint.com/Screen-Sweep...333/~CA333.htm

I use a damp cloth on my face shield (which seems to work fine) but
wonder if something like Rain-X or Fog-X would help not only the
static but the smaller scratches. I'll have to try it.

----------------------------------
VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications

Unquestionably Confused April 14th 05 02:24 PM

Larry Jaques wrote:

I use a damp cloth on my face shield (which seems to work fine) but
wonder if something like Rain-X or Fog-X would help not only the
static but the smaller scratches. I'll have to try it.

I don't think that Rain-X will do anything for the scratches and might
react with the plastic. I'll have to check - for some reason I thought
that there might be a warning against using it on plastics or getting
the solution on the car's finish.

What might work better - asssuming one can find it is a product called
"Slipstream" an aircraft polish that was made to polish the plexiglass
windscreens, etc. on aircraft. That I HAVE used on plastic and it does
a great job. Also a great job on painted metal. I think I still have
some left and I know I have a face shield that needs to be thrown away.
If I can find both I'll introduce them to each otherg

mac davis April 14th 05 05:15 PM

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:17:39 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip

I use a damp cloth on my face shield (which seems to work fine) but
wonder if something like Rain-X or Fog-X would help not only the
static but the smaller scratches. I'll have to try it.

larry.. I used rain-ex anti fog on the inside of a face shield..

good news: It worked great and never fogged...

bad news: the smell of the stuff never went away and I couldn't stand wearing
the sucker..

Tim Douglass April 14th 05 06:54 PM

wrote:

I use a damp cloth on my face shield (which seems to work fine) but
wonder if something like Rain-X or Fog-X would help not only the
static but the smaller scratches. I'll have to try it.

I have used Pledge spray furniture polish to deal with fine scratches
in face shields and polycarbonate glasses. It works well for that, but
I can't say that I've really observed what it does as far as static
cling is concerned.

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com