George G

Default Wats Hapning

Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

David

You need your eyeglasses cleaned, George; there's woodworking posts aplenty.

Dave

George G wrote:

Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

Bob Schmall

"George G" wrote in message
Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

George:
Next time stay a little longer and note that 90+ percent is on topic. And
most of the OT stuff is interesting. Not bad for an unmoderated group. Hate
to have you pass it up when there's much that's valuable.

Bob

Dave Hinz

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:13:19 -0700, George G wrote:
Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -

Your on-topic contribution seems to be missing from my newsserver?

SonomaProducts.com

Zing!!!

Vic Baron

Hey George -

Reverse your filters to see the on topic posts.

"George G" wrote in message
Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

Teamcasa

He's probably a right side blade guy anyway!
Dave

"George G" wrote in message
Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

http://www.usenet.com
Paul Kierstead

George G wrote:
Two weeks ago I tuned in to see what was happening in woodworking. OT
was the main subject. Same again today. I will try in two more weeks -
George

It won't change. Perhaps, considering your contribution, it would be
best if you saved yourself the effort and didn't return.