Mark Witczak

Default Woodworking club in Fairfax, VA

Howdy,

Is anyone aware of any woodworking organizations in (Western) Fairfax
County, VA? I know there's Woodcraft in Springfield, but that's a bit
difficult to get to during the week for me. I was hoping that something
similar existed near Herndon or even nearby Loudoun County.

Thanks for the help.

Mark
Dave in Fairfax

Mark Witczak wrote:
Is anyone aware of any woodworking organizations in (Western) Fairfax
County, VA? I know there's Woodcraft in Springfield, but that's a bit
difficult to get to during the week for me. I was hoping that something
similar existed near Herndon or even nearby Loudoun County.

Not that I know of. HD and Lowes, but nothing useful for tools.
Unless you count the Sears Service center at Braddock and Rt 28.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Mark Witczak

Folks,

From the absolutely underwhelming response about this question, I get
the distinct impression that there are no woodworking clubs/workspaces
in the Chantilly area of Fairfax.

So this begs the question: Is anyone interested in starting one?

Thanks again,
Mark
daltec

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:29:12 -0400, Mark Witczak
wrote:

Folks,

From the absolutely underwhelming response about this question, I get
the distinct impression that there are no woodworking clubs/workspaces
in the Chantilly area of Fairfax.

So this begs the question: Is anyone interested in starting one?

Thanks again,
Mark

I live in North Springfield - not far from the Woodcraft store in fact
- and I would be interested in attending a club, although Chantilly is
a bit of a hike for me...

daltec
Larry Levinson

I know that there is someplace in Maryland, which was visited by the
guys who set up http://www.ultimateworkbench.com .. and yes, I realize
maryland is not virginia, but hey, its just across a river, no?

`Captain, there be whales here!' (Trenton, NJ)

daltec wrote:

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:29:12 -0400, Mark Witczak
wrote:

Folks,

From the absolutely underwhelming response about this question, I get
the distinct impression that there are no woodworking clubs/workspaces
in the Chantilly area of Fairfax.

So this begs the question: Is anyone interested in starting one?

Thanks again,
Mark

I live in North Springfield - not far from the Woodcraft store in fact
- and I would be interested in attending a club, although Chantilly is
a bit of a hike for me...

daltec

Larry Levinson
Talking up to the vocal ...
LLevinson*Bloomberg.net
(remove the star etc ....)

Long Island Woodworking Show -- April 9th and 10th Kevin Morgan Woodworking 0 March 30th 05 02:00 PM
Woodworking Show on Long Island April 9th & 10th Kevin Morgan Woodworking 0 March 29th 05 09:58 PM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM