Rick Cox

Default Woodwerks / Rockler stores combining in columbus

I just found out that the Rockler store in Bexley is moving to the locally
run Woodwerks store in Gahanna.
This should help with price matching anyway...

http://www.woodwerks.com/announcerockler.htm

It appears to me that they will remain independent.

Bigpole

This is true Rick, it will happen June 1st. Rockler will occupy the
space where the dust collectors are and the repair center. The repair
center will move the classroom. I believe that Woodwerks will also
become the Porter Cable repair center. The classroom will move the west
side of the building after the currnet tenant there vacates the
building. You won't be able to shop Rocklers evenings (except
Thursdays) and Sunday anymore. My Rockler woodclub discount will only
be 10% now.
Ted

Dave Jackson

That's some good news! Sometimes getting into the Rockler was a PITA cuz of
their very limited amount of parking spaces. Heck, some days I had to
circle the block a few times waiting for someone to leave, and just pray the
truck would fit in the space! --dave

"Bigpole" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is true Rick, it will happen June 1st. Rockler will occupy the
space where the dust collectors are and the repair center. The repair
center will move the classroom. I believe that Woodwerks will also
become the Porter Cable repair center. The classroom will move the west
side of the building after the currnet tenant there vacates the
building. You won't be able to shop Rocklers evenings (except
Thursdays) and Sunday anymore. My Rockler woodclub discount will only
be 10% now.
Ted

Bigpole

Rick,
The owner said there will be no Sunday hours. I don't know if Rockler
has enough pull to change his mind.
Ted