Default Of Wood And Men article

Thought you all might be interested in this short essay, from a womans
viewpoint. Especially those of you outside the LA area who don't get
the LA Times. We should all be so lucky as this guy, or the soon to be
son-in-law!

Check it out he
http://tinyurl.com/4sslu

Bill

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 18:43:58 +0000, jo4hn wrote:

Check it out he
http://tinyurl.com/4sslu

Amen.

When (if) I grow up, I just wanna be 'the old guy who makes wood things'.
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 00:10:32 -0400, Bill
wrote:

When (if) I grow up, I just wanna be 'the old guy who makes wood things'.

Why grow up? I want to be Tim Hunkin !

(you 'mericans can be Arthur Ganson, if you prefer)

Renata

Well, I started to register, but they want a bit too much information.
Name and email I can understand/is common; adress is getting to be too
much.

Since you can't trust anyone these days, I can't see it on the site.

Renata

On 3 Apr 2005 10:04:44 -0700, wrote:

Thought you all might be interested in this short essay, from a womans
viewpoint. Especially those of you outside the LA area who don't get
the LA Times. We should all be so lucky as this guy, or the soon to be
son-in-law!

Check it out he
http://tinyurl.com/4sslu

Dave in Fairfax

Renata wrote:
Well, I started to register, but they want a bit too much information.
Name and email I can understand/is common; adress is getting to be too
much.
Since you can't trust anyone these days, I can't see it on the site.

I went to look at it also, but when they start asking for the
contact garbage I figured it's time to leave. I wonder if they
keep stats on how many people drop off at what point in the sign
up process. Prolly not, they don't really want to know.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Jeff Cooper

Renata wrote:
Well, I started to register, but they want a bit too much information.
Name and email I can understand/is common; adress is getting to be too
much.

If you use Firefox as a browser, consider using
http://www.bugmenot.com/. To quote their FAQ:

BugMeNot.com was created as a mechanism to quickly bypass the login of
web sites that require compulsory registration and/or the collection of
personal/demographic information (such as the New York Times).

If you're not using Firefox, http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/,
it's an excellent browser that works on the three major OS's: Windows,
Mac OS X and Linux.

Jeff
Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:01:15 -0500, Jeff Cooper wrote:

Renata wrote:
Well, I started to register, but they want a bit too much information.
Name and email I can understand/is common; adress is getting to be too
much.

If you use Firefox as a browser, consider using
http://www.bugmenot.com/. To quote their FAQ:

Thanks.

Very neat article.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody