Tom Watson

Default Norm Nowrecki - Kookology - And The Sands Of Time - Part The Third

(Norm lands at an undisclosed location - rumored to be the
Headquarters Of The Cabal.)

(He is greeted by a plenipotentiary, who is covered with sawdust.)

Pp: "Hey, Norm."

Norm: "Hey, Norm, my ass - what's up?"

Pp: "We think that the worst is over."

Norm: "Good for you. Can I go back to Florida?"

Pp: "We're not really sure that it's over."

Norm: "WTF are your really sure of?"

Pp: "We're not sure."

Norm: "You know that these chuckleheads are ****ant Kooks, right?"

Pp: Yes, we know that."

Norm: "You know that I'm on a guaranteed minimum, right?"

Pp: "Yes, we know that."

Norm: "What do you want me to do?"

Pp: "We want you to get rid of them, permanently."

Norm: "Permanently?"

Pp: "Yes."

Norm: "I only have a 1911 and two clips, with me."

Pp: "No, not that way - we want you to get rid of them,
permanently."

Norm: "You mean drive them off UseLessNet entirely?"

Pp: "Yes."

Norm: "Hmnn, that's an interesting problem - you know that this will
cost more?"

Pp: "We have resources."

Norm: "Did it ever occur to you that you will have an entire new
generation of thirteen year old Kooks, without girlfriends, to deal
with next year - and the year after that?"

Pp: "...No..."

Norm: "You guys are wimps. You bring me up from Florida - and you
won't even let me shoot someone - and you expect me to protect you
from the natural outpourings of little ugly sonsabitches without
girlfriends who flood your group once a year - they're ******s -
they're harmless - once they figure out how their crank works, they'll
be on to some thing more interesting - to them.

I'm going back to Florida, I told Travis that this would be a waste."

Pp: "But, we have issues!"

(Norm is getting back on the plane.)

Norm: "Yeah, you can bet on that! Remember the guaranteed minimum."

(The plane revs up and takes off.)

Pp: "Goodbye, Shane ...........**** You."

(Fade to black.)

Tom Watson - WoodDorker