Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Mitt's Story

These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Lew

Attached Thumbnails
Mitt's Story-preexistcondtn%5B1%5D-jpg  Mitt's Story-butseriouslyfolks%5B1%5D-gif  Mitt's Story-flip-flopitis%5B1%5D-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized newsgroups
left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...

--
www.ewoodshop.com
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Swingman wrote in
:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized
newsgroups left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...

+1

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized newsgroups
left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...
================================================== ===========================================
Lew lost his mind some time ago. At one time, he actually had something to
contribute but not anymore. The only comments I see from him anymore are in
other people's quotes.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"CW" wrote in
m:

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized
newsgroups left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...
====================== Lew lost his mind some time ago. At one time,
he actually had something to contribute but not anymore. The only
comments I see from him anymore are in other people's quotes.

Ignore the offended righties, Lew. The clown cartoon was priceless.

Scott

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 9/13/2012 1:18 PM, CW wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized newsgroups
left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...
================================================== ===========================================

Lew lost his mind some time ago. At one time, he actually had something
to contribute but not anymore. The only comments I see from him anymore
are in other people's quotes.

He has developed Californitus with advanced stages of Librilitus.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

My liberal friends think I am too conservative and my conservative friends
think that I am too liberal. I guess that makes me a centrist and I can
tell you that this political crap does not belong in this group. Take it to
another group that is already polluted with self serving political
foolishness.

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
"CW" wrote in
m:

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
These just about say it all !

Enjoy

Nothing to enjoy about you trolling one of the few unpoliticized
newsgroups left, with political crap.

Shame on you ...
====================== Lew lost his mind some time ago. At one time,
he actually had something to contribute but not anymore. The only
comments I see from him anymore are in other people's quotes.

Ignore the offended righties, Lew. The clown cartoon was priceless.

Scott

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Roger amd Missy Behnke wrote:

My liberal friends think I am too conservative and my conservative
friends think that I am too liberal. I guess that makes me a
centrist and I can tell you that this political crap does not belong
in this group. Take it to another group that is already polluted
with self serving political foolishness.

Yes Sir!

Perhaps you should learn to ignore posts you don't want to see...

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 9/28/2012 4:37 PM, Roger amd Missy Behnke wrote:
My liberal friends think I am too conservative and my conservative friends
think that I am too liberal. I guess that makes me a centrist and I can
tell you that this political crap does not belong in this group. Take it to
another group that is already polluted with self serving political
foolishness.

Well hey missy I have never seen you in this group and here you drop in
and attempt to start calling the shots. On top of that you are
contributing to what you are complaining about.