DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Teak Entertainment Center (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329694-teak-entertainment-center.html)

Dick Snyder[_5_] May 29th 11 04:25 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

3 Attachment(s)
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Nova May 29th 11 04:37 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

On Sun, 29 May 2011 11:25:31 -0400, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Nice job!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] May 29th 11 08:38 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room for
a larger screen TV up there.

Dick Snyder[_5_] May 29th 11 11:18 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room
for a larger screen TV up there.

Room? Yes. Biggest issue is SHMBO.

[email protected] May 30th 11 12:46 AM

Teak Entertainment Center

wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Nice!

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] May 30th 11 04:17 AM

Teak Entertainment Center

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room
for a larger screen TV up there.

Room? Yes. Biggest issue is SHMBO.

Sorry to hear that. Last year I set out to buy a 42", but when we got to
the stores, my wife insisted I get a 47".

Lew Hodgett[_5_] May 30th 11 06:16 AM

Teak Entertainment Center

"Dick Snyder" wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

-----------------------------------
Neat

Lew

jloomis[_2_] May 30th 11 02:57 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

A fine piece to accent your family room area.
I like the Teak.
I worked in a large commercial fishing boat construction as carpenter, and
used iron wood, teak, cherry, etc. .
The work reminds me of those days......john

Swingman May 30th 11 03:42 PM

Teak Entertainment Center

On 5/29/2011 10:25 AM, Dick Snyder wrote:
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Beautiful ... love the detail on the frame and panel construction!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010