Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Teak Entertainment Center

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Attached Thumbnails
Teak Entertainment Center-nh-ec-014-jpg  Teak Entertainment Center-nh-ec-001-jpg  Teak Entertainment Center-nh-ec-005-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 29 May 2011 11:25:31 -0400, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Nice job!
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room for
a larger screen TV up there.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room
for a larger screen TV up there.

Room? Yes. Biggest issue is SHMBO.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Nice!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Very nice. I like the handles too. Looks like you have plenty of room
for a larger screen TV up there.

Room? Yes. Biggest issue is SHMBO.

Sorry to hear that. Last year I set out to buy a 42", but when we got to
the stores, my wife insisted I get a 47".

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dick Snyder" wrote:

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

-----------------------------------
Neat

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

A fine piece to accent your family room area.
I like the Teak.
I worked in a large commercial fishing boat construction as carpenter, and
used iron wood, teak, cherry, etc. .
The work reminds me of those days......john

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message

This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 5/29/2011 10:25 AM, Dick Snyder wrote:
This was inspired by an article from Steve Casey in FWW Issue 200.

Beautiful ... love the detail on the frame and panel construction!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Entertainment Center Puckdropper[_2_] Woodworking 24 June 9th 09 12:43 AM
Entertainment Center Revisited Leon Woodworking Plans and Photos 13 June 4th 07 05:06 PM
Entertainment Center Revisited Leon Woodworking 2 June 2nd 07 04:54 AM
Entertainment center Max Woodworking 11 April 4th 05 07:11 PM
computer entertainment center Archer Woodworking 2 August 23rd 04 11:37 PM