Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default I added some color, working on the top unit now. - lower_cabinet.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
I added some color, working on the top unit now. - lower_cabinet.jpg (1/1)-lower_cabinet-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

VEry nice work. Good color choice too.
john

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 11:03:34 -0800, "jloomis" wrote:

VEry nice work. Good color choice too.
john
wrote in message
.. .

Thanks!

Thats Provincial color stain by Varathane. I put it on the drawers lightly, and
put 2 coats very heavy on the cabinet to get a 2-tone effect.