DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/329495-almost-finished-my-large-chest-drawers-chest_of_drawers-jpg-1-1-a.html)

[email protected] February 28th 11 06:42 AM

Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1)

1 Attachment(s)

jloomis February 28th 11 02:46 PM

Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1)

both pieces are very nice. I was wondering how you joined the drawers
together?
Attached the face?
just construction thoughts.
Nice use of milk bottles for storage on the shelves in your shop.
john

[email protected] February 28th 11 08:44 PM

Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1) (0/1)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:46:28 -0800, "jloomis" wrote:

both pieces are very nice. I was wondering how you joined the drawers
together?
Attached the face?
just construction thoughts.
Nice use of milk bottles for storage on the shelves in your shop.
john
wrote in message
.. .

Thanks! The drawers are simple boxes with butt joints, I don't have a dovetail
jig but I may get one as I get more into woodworking. I have 3 routers after
all...

These projects are using second grade pine I got cheap so I'm not going too
crazy on details...

The dresser drawers have front panels on the drawer box for the overlap style,
all just screwed together. The lowboy drawers are flush front and are pocket
screwed in place.

Here's some pics...

I get lots of comments about the milk boxes!

Today I'm starting the tallboy. More pics later.

[email protected] February 28th 11 08:44 PM

Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1) (1/1)

2 Attachment(s)