Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1)-chest_of_drawers-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

both pieces are very nice. I was wondering how you joined the drawers
together?
Attached the face?
just construction thoughts.
Nice use of milk bottles for storage on the shelves in your shop.
john

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1) (0/1)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:46:28 -0800, "jloomis" wrote:

both pieces are very nice. I was wondering how you joined the drawers
together?
Attached the face?
just construction thoughts.
Nice use of milk bottles for storage on the shelves in your shop.
john
wrote in message
.. .

Thanks! The drawers are simple boxes with butt joints, I don't have a dovetail
jig but I may get one as I get more into woodworking. I have 3 routers after
all...

These projects are using second grade pine I got cheap so I'm not going too
crazy on details...

The dresser drawers have front panels on the drawer box for the overlap style,
all just screwed together. The lowboy drawers are flush front and are pocket
screwed in place.

Here's some pics...

I get lots of comments about the milk boxes!

Today I'm starting the tallboy. More pics later.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1) (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (1/1)-dresser_drawer_detail-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lowboy_drawer_detail.jpg (213.0 KB, 27 views)

Almost finished my large chest of drawers - Chest_of_drawers.jpg (0/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 February 28th 11 07:42 AM
CHEST OF DRAWERS.. J T Woodworking 0 December 31st 05 02:09 AM
CHEST OF DRAWERS J T Woodworking 0 December 31st 05 01:25 AM
CHEST OF DRAWERS J T Woodworking 0 January 5th 05 11:40 AM
CHEST OF DRAWERS J T Woodworking 1 December 10th 04 05:01 AM