Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default new coffe table

cumarin and cherry with ceramic tiles. watco teak oil finish waxed and
buffed.

skeez

Attached Thumbnails
new coffe table-img_3006-jpg  new coffe table-img_3008-jpg  new coffe table-img_3008-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice, what is cumarin?

skeez wrote:

cumarin and cherry with ceramic tiles. watco teak oil finish waxed and
buffed.

skeez

Rob Leatham

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Now that will make a nice, durable center piece.
I do like the idea of combining wood and ceramic also.
Great Work.
john
"skeez" wrote in message
cumarin and cherry with ceramic tiles. watco teak oil finish waxed and
buffed.

skeez

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:20:20 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Nice, what is cumarin?

not sure I spelled it right but it is an exotic wood. It was free so I
didn't ask any questions..... :-] nice stuff though!

skeez
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Nice, what is cumarin?

not sure I spelled it right but it is an exotic wood. It was free so I
didn't ask any questions..... :-] nice stuff though!

skeez

You definitely put it to good use.

Rob Leatham