DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   buffet and top - 1 attachment (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/306242-buffet-top-1-attachment.html)

Me July 10th 10 03:56 AM

buffet and top - 1 attachment

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in.

jloomis July 10th 10 02:44 PM

buffet and top - 1 attachment

Both pieces are very nicely done. I like the vertical use of wood in the
buffet.
I am not sure what you mean by the doors being set in? In a track?
or....not attached yet?
just wondering.
john

Casper July 11th 10 02:28 PM

buffet and top - 1 attachment

Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in. me

Very nice indeed. A lot to be proud of here. Hope you get several
lifetimes out of it. Wish I had room for a piece like that one.
`Casper

skeez August 23rd 10 09:01 PM

buffet and top - 1 attachment

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 02:56:35 GMT, me wrote:

Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in.

nice build!

skeez