Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Default buffet and top - 1 attachment

Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in.

Attached Thumbnails
buffet and top - 1 attachment-img_3906-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Both pieces are very nicely done. I like the vertical use of wood in the
buffet.
I am not sure what you mean by the doors being set in? In a track?
or....not attached yet?
just wondering.
john
"me" wrote in message ...
Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in. me

Very nice indeed. A lot to be proud of here. Hope you get several
lifetimes out of it. Wish I had room for a piece like that one.
`Casper
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 02:56:35 GMT, me wrote:

Here's a buffet and top I built ready for top coat of lacquer. Door don't
have hinges - they're just set in.

nice build!

skeez

Buffet Dick Adams[_2_] Home Repair 5 October 30th 07 04:40 PM
refinishing the top of an oak buffet kariecarico Woodworking 1 November 6th 06 07:57 PM
WINE BUFFET - PDF J T Woodworking 0 May 30th 06 05:58 AM
pine buffet gmpatti Woodworking 16 September 13th 04 06:54 PM
Plans for a Buffet (part of Hutch and Buffet) Kris Woodworking 0 December 29th 03 01:34 AM