DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   disaster update (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/284270-disaster-update-1-1-a.html)

bumhead August 9th 09 10:40 PM

disaster update (1/1)

6 Attachment(s)

Lee Michaels August 10th 09 12:06 AM

disaster update (1/1)

"bumhead" wrote

Nice, I like the big door by the swing seat.

Lee Michaels August 10th 09 12:06 AM

disaster update (1/1)

Mark & Juanita August 10th 09 04:18 AM

disaster update (1/1)

bumhead wrote:

Looks great. Even from disaster, good can result.

Rob Leatham

Bob Haar August 11th 09 01:38 AM

disaster update (1/1)

The covered porch is a nice touch. I would have gone for more windows for
natural light or maybe skylights - but that is a personal choice.

Bob Haar August 11th 09 01:38 AM

disaster update (1/1)

bumhead August 11th 09 02:35 AM

disaster update (1/1)

Porch is wife's patio with swing for R & R. And a good covered place
to park the grill.
Windows on south and east gives some natural light.
I have 3 rows of flourescent lights with 3ea 8 foot fixtures. Each
fixture has 4ea four foot bulbs. 36 flourescent bulbs. May not be
nautural light, but I can see. Inside painted white helps. My old
shop had poor lighting and dark walls with no paint.

WW[_2_] August 16th 09 03:38 PM

disaster update (1/1)

"bumhead" wrote in message

Hope that rusted butane tank don't rust through and go BOOM.

bumhead August 17th 09 01:58 AM

disaster update (1/1)

Belongs to my neighbor, but it isn't as bad as it looks in that
picture. I have a wire brush and some Rustoleum that wll fix that.
Good neighbors so I will touch it up for him.

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:38:16 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

"bumhead" wrote in message
.. .

Hope that rusted butane tank don't rust through and go BOOM.

jloomis August 17th 09 02:41 PM

disaster update (1/1)

What a fine job. And you may be putting more concrete or landscaping in
front of door?
I like the stencil concrete for patterns and texture and color.
john