Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default frame

My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

Attached Thumbnails
frame-v-case-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Glen wrote:
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Nice work! Now you need to build her a pedestal. 8-)

(That "nice work" was for _both_ of you.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

VERY NICE! The frame too. ;~) Valid Victorian. Very Good, My son just
graduated from college, Suma Cum Laude.

They make us proud., don't they?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

VERY NICE! The frame too. ;~) Valid Victorian. Very Good, My son
just graduated from college, Suma Cum Laude.

They make us proud., don't they?

OK, make that Valedictorian.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message
"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

VERY NICE! The frame too. ;~) Valid Victorian. Very Good, My son
just graduated from college, Suma Cum Laude.

They make us proud., don't they?

OK, make that Valedictorian.

Beats Victor Victoria.
;-)

--
Froz...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:
"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

VERY NICE! The frame too. ;~) Valid Victorian. Very Good, My son just
graduated from college, Suma Cum Laude.

They make us proud., don't they?

My congrats on your son's accomplishment. And yes, they do.

;-)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Good work and also your daughter needs applause......
Now, College.........
My son was also a Valedictorian.........
He moved on and graduated from Stanford University.......

I am sure your daughter will aim high also.....
jloomis
"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
Good work and also your daughter needs applause......
Now, College.........
My son was also a Valedictorian.........
He moved on and graduated from Stanford University.......

I am sure your daughter will aim high also.....
jloomis

Cal Poly, Pomona - mathematics and bio engineering
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
m...
My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.

Glen

Congrats for all! Both daughter and the rest of the family is to be
commended. It was a group effort.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

My daughter graduated from high school last week and as one of her
graduation presents she asked me to make this case/frame for her. I
thought I would share it with you.
Glen

Nice job Glen. I am certain she will appreciate it .. just as much if
not more than you appreciate her achievement. Go for the gold!
`Casper

Frame Fixings Graham UK diy 0 June 27th 07 11:03 PM
iron bed frame to platform frame? [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 29th 06 05:23 PM
Z-Frame Greg Esres Woodworking 0 January 4th 06 01:50 AM
bed frame iron Grant Erwin Metalworking 9 January 25th 05 03:57 AM