DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Note sure I trust these guys (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/277947-note-sure-i-trust-these-guys.html)

John Grossbohlin[_2_] May 15th 09 02:08 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

Rich May 15th 09 02:23 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

I'm glad I'm not helping out down stream for this saw owner! Seems like a
Frisbee thrower at minimum?

Rich

Kevin Miller[_2_] May 15th 09 02:55 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

John Grossbohlin wrote:
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

Hmmm. That would work just great for whizzing a stick through the
neighbor's window. Maybe it's not a tablesaw, but a stealth mode weapon
of mass destruction! g

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

jloomis May 15th 09 04:07 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

Something else is wrong......
The adjustment for the angle and height is on the correct side,
facing the person using the saw.
The blade is in the right direction for that!
The fence is on wrong.......
this picture is drawn backwards.....for a safety point.....
jloomis

Upscale May 15th 09 09:41 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

New safety feature against kickbacks?
Have they taken out a patent yet?

willshak May 15th 09 10:32 PM

Note sure I trust these guys

on 5/14/2009 9:08 PM (ET) John Grossbohlin wrote the following:
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Larry Spitz May 16th 09 02:44 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

willshak wrote:

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

Hey, hey! That's a northern-hemisphere-centric view

Larry
Nelson, New Zealand 41 degrees south

Dave D[_2_] May 16th 09 08:21 AM

Note sure I trust these guys

"Larry Spitz" wrote in message
willshak wrote:

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

Hey, hey! That's a northern-hemisphere-centric view

Larry
Nelson, New Zealand 41 degrees south

You betcha' and don't forget it! :)

DaveD